PanaTimes

Friday, May 20, 2022
TV

Panama reports 257 new cases of COVID-19 and 2 deaths in 24 hours

Panama reports 257 new cases of COVID-19 and 2 deaths in 24 hours

The Minsa reported that Panama registered 2 new deaths due to COVID-19 and 2,319 active cases of COVID-19 remain.
*Your email address will not be displayed on website
Oh ya 210 days ago
Meaningless unless we know were they jabbed or not. Any other health problems and did they die from covid, CDC Says 5 % die from covid, or with covid like the other 95%.but hey i have never met people who live in fear like lots of Panamanians. If their house is not joined to the neighbors they could reach out a window and touch the neighbors house. So the authorities can scare them very quickly
Claire Sheppard 210 days ago
"Reports..." the key word.
PanaTimes
×