This week Panama is expected to receive 460,000 doses of the Pfizer vaccine to continue with the vaccination strategy at the national level.
The President of the Republic of Panama, Laurentino Cortizo reported that as of July 21, the vaccination against covid-19 with the Pfizer formula will begin in circuits 2-1, 4-1, 6-2, 6-3, 9-2, 9-4, 8-7 and 8-8 through the sweep strategy, that is, from the age of 16.
The vaccination day in the 8-7 circuit will cover the towns of Ancón, Bella Vista, Betania, Calidonia, Curundú, San Felipe, Santa Ana, Pueblo Nuevo and El Chorrillo.
Vaccination centers enabled in circuit 8-7:
- San Felipe: República de México School (Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22).
- Ancón: Kuna Nega Bilingual School and at UDELAS Faculty of Medicine.
- Bella Vista: San Marcos Episcopal College.
- Bethania: Japan Bilingual School and the Instituto América.
- Calidonia: Bilingual School Republic of Chile.
- Curundú: Fe y Alegría School.
- El Chorrillo: Manuel José Hurtado School.
- Pueblo Nuevo: Ricardo Miró Bilingual School.
While the day of immunization by sweep in the 8-8 circuit will be held in the townships of Don Bosco, Parque Lefevre and Río Abajo.
Vaccination centers enabled for circuit 8-8:
- Río Abajo: CAIPI of Villa Lorena and the CEBG State of Libia.
- Don Bosco: IPT Don Bosco and the Villa Catalina school.
- Lefevre Park: Juan B. Sosa School and the José Dolores Moscote Institute.
Those over 16 years old residents of Juan Díaz and San Francisco who could not be vaccinated on the day that ended last Friday may also be vaccinated, the Minsa
Juan Díaz residents over 16 years old will be able to attend the vaccination centers located in Don Bosco from this Wednesday and those in San Francisco must go to the José Dolores Moscote Institute.
In the same way, sweeping will be carried out in circuits 2-1 (Penonomé), 4-1 (David), 6-2 (Los Pozos, Parita and Pesé), 6-3 (Las Minas, Ocú and Santa María), 9- 2 (La Mesa, Las Palmas and Soná) and 9-4 (Atalaya, Mariato, Montijo and Río de Jesús).
For the 2-1 circuit, 31 vaccination centers will be enabled in 10 townships.SEE HERE VACCINATION CENTERS IN CIRCUIT 2-1
In the 4-1 circuit, 25 vaccination centers have been set up in 12 townships.SEE HERE VACCINATION CENTERS IN CIRCUIT 4-1
Meanwhile, in the 6-2 and 6-3 circuits, the Health authorities will set up 60 vaccination centers.SEE HERE VACCINATION CENTERS IN CIRCUITS 6-2 AND 6-3
While in the 9-1 and 9-4 circuit, 59 vaccination centers will be enabled.SEE HERE VACCINATION CENTERS IN CIRCUITS 9-1 AND 9-2
stressed that the vaccination process against covid
-19 will continue for people from 12 to 15 years old with chronic diseases or with certified disabilities, registered on the platform vacunas.panamasolidario.gob.pa
Panama is expected to receive more than 460,000 doses of Pfizer