PanaTimes

Sunday, Dec 05, 2021
TV

COVID-19 Is the Worst Pandemic in US History, Now That Deaths Have Surpassed the 1918 Spanish Flu

COVID-19 Is the Worst Pandemic in US History, Now That Deaths Have Surpassed the 1918 Spanish Flu

The COVID-19 pandemic just became the worst pandemic in US history, surpassing the death toll from the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic.
*Your email address will not be displayed on website
Rebel with a cause 71 days ago
"Worst pandemic in History??? No, worst "Scamdemic-Plandemic in History". These past 18 months have proven it to be true. THIS IS NOT A VIRUS, IT'S A BIO-WEAPON. Get a grip. When are you people going to wake up, or get un-woke. They can't isolate the virus because there is NOT one. I questioned everything "they" told us and I found out for my self everything is a lie and manipulation to control you and be their slave. People lined up like willing sheep to get the Jab with the promise they could travel or go shopping or eat in a restaurant. Enjoy while you can because of the "un-reported" blood clots, heart attacks, strokes and other "side-effects" will take you out. You've been lied to since the beginning and now those lies are being revealed. Are you paying attention?
Oh ya 72 days ago
BS. the CDC admitted on their own website at only 5 % of the reported deaths are FROM Covid the other 95 % died WITH Covid.
RealMINSA 72 days ago
Someone has to explain to me, why "Newspapers" are always full of contradiction.
There is a reason, why the majority of able-to-think-humans, condemns all of your shit-news-outlets as Fake News. That has nthg to do with Trump or anyone.

The WORST fu**ing pandemic in the history of the world, is what has been caused psycologically since they discoled this fake-covid.
(Until today we are STILL waiting for ONE evidence of a VIRUS - visible through a microscope -)

THE DEATHS of the smart PEOPLE who got vaccinated and then declared unvaccinated-death, ...has surpassed everything else.

Stop spreading BS. If you have no NEWS to report - zip it. That easy!
PanaTimes
×