PanaTimes

Monday, Dec 05, 2022
TV

Panama registers 574 new COVID-19 cases and 4 deaths in 24 hours

Panama registers 574 new COVID-19 cases and 4 deaths in 24 hours

The Minsa indicates that Panama accumulates 377,428 infections and 6,369 deaths due to COVID-19.
*Your email address will not be displayed on website
Oh ya 553 days ago
So did these 4 souls have any other health problems. The CDC has now said only 5 % of those who have died, died from covid19 alone. The other 95 % have at least 2.8 other health problems. So lets be honest Minsa on the reporting
PanaTimes
0:00
×