The National Bank of Panama (Banco Nacional) informs that in attention to the sanitary provisions for the reduction of mobility with which it is sought to mitigate COVID-19 infections, there will be different opening hours to the public from January 4 to 14.
With this measure, the bank will keep 87 branches open to the public throughout the republic
The following branches will have hours of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 11:30 am to 6:00 pm, on Thursday and Friday from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm and on Saturdays they will be closed:
- Panama: Headquarters, Transístmica, San Francisco, Balboa, Los Pueblos, December 24, Versalles, October 12, Mile Eight, El Dorado, Brisas del Golf, Villa Lucre, La Gran Terminal de Albrook, Chanis and Río Abajo
- West Panama: La Chorrera, Nuevo Arraiján, Coronado and Capira
- For its part, the branch that is in the Judicial Branch will operate from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm On Saturdays it is closed.
While the branches that will be temporarily closed are: 4 Altos in Colón, Public Registry and Tortí in Panama, and Nargará in the Guna Yala region.
It was also reported that the following branches will attend from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm and will remain closed on Saturdays.
- Panama: Belén, Calidonia, Chepo, Hatillo, La Exposición, Las Cumbres, Paraíso, Pedregal, Plaza Edison, San Fernando, Séptima Central, Tocumen and Tocumen Carga
- Panama West: Panama Pacific, San Carlos and Chame
- Coclé: Aguadulce, Ant
ón, El Valle, La Pintada, Natá, Penonomé and Penonomé Panamericana
- Colón: Colón (9 and 10 streets), Sabanitas and Free Zone
- Darién: Metetí and La Palma
- Herrera: Circunvalación, Chitré, Divisa, La Arena, Las Minas, Los Pozos, Ocú, Parita and Pesé
- Los Santos: Las Tablas, Los Santos, Macaracas, Pedasí and Tonosí
- Veraguas: Cañazas, Mariato, Las Palmas, Plaza Banconal, Santiago, Soná and San Francisco de la Montaña
- Chiriquí: Alanje, Boquerón, Boquete, La Concepción, David (park), Doleguita, El Carmen, Gualaca, Puerto Armuelles, San Félix, Paso Canoas, Río Sereno and Volcán
- Bocas del Toro: Bocas del Toro, Changuinola, Chiriquí Grande and Almirante
The banking institution invited its customers to carry out their transactions, as far as possible, through its virtual channels of attention such as Online Banking, Mobile Banking, National Electronic Wallet (BEN), ATMs, Ariel (chat at 6509 -5151) and Telephone Banking (800-5151).